Veterinary Home Visits
We are using protective equipment like gloves and masks during the home visits to protect ourselves and our clients from potential exposure to the covid-19 virus, and other disease-causing agents.
We cannot do home visits to households, where humans are required to self-isolate, when someone is unwell with respiratory signs or has recently tested positive for covid-19.
If you are self-isolating, please let us know and we will reschedule the home visit for another day.
Why choose home visits for your cat?
● Stress-free veterinary care in your own home at a suitable for you time
● No queuing to see the vet
● No need to look for parking or carrying your sick cat in a basket
● Avoiding the stress of the sight, sound and smell of dogs and other animals
● Many cats do not travel well
● Animals are relaxed in their home environment and show their normal behaviour, that might be helpful in identifying a medical condition
● Avoiding the risk of your cat coming into contact with other sick animals
● Great solution for those with more than one cat or transport difficulties
● No overpowering smells of other animals or disinfectants
Payment in full must be made at the time of the home visit.