Veterinary Home Visits
We have resumed home visits for our patients to help them stay in good health
We are using protective equipment like gloves and visors during the visits to protect ourselves and our clients from potential exposure to the virus
Social distancing is to be observed whenever practical.
We can not do home visits to households, where humans are required to self-isolate or restrict their movements, in cases such as:
– someone is unwell with respiratory signs
– cat owners have returned from traveling abroad less than 14 days before the scheduled house visit (excluding travelling from the countries on the “green list”)
– known exposure to covid-19 human cases or recent positive test for covid 19
If you fall into any of the above categories, just let us know and we reschedule the home visit.
Keep safe everyone.
Why choose home visits for your cat?
● Stress-free veterinary care in your own home at a suitable for you time seven days a week
● No queuing to see the vet
● No need to look for parking or carrying your sick cat in a basket
● Avoiding the stress of the sight, sound and smell of dogs and other animals
● Many cats do not travel well
● Animals are relaxed in their home environment and show their normal behaviour, that might be helpful in identifying a medical condition
● Avoiding the risk of your cat coming into contact with other sick animals
● Great solution for those with more than one cat or transport difficulties
● No overpowering smells of other animals or disinfectants
Payment in full must be made at the time of the home visit.
At present we can only accept cash. In the future debit and credit card payments will be accepted as well.